A Stylish, Boutique Barstow Hotel Near the Outlets
Conveniently situated directly between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, our handcrafted Barstow hotel is ideally located for your business or leisure travels or as a quick stopover on the way to the bright lights of the casinos. Enjoy easy access to nearby Outlets at Barstow, museums, beautiful parks, and a plethora of restaurants or our close proximity to Marine Corps Logistics Base and National Training Center and Fort Irwin. Take in the Old West and pan for gold at Calico Ghost Town or learn about the wonders of the western railroad system at the Western America Railroad Museum - we've got it all! Ayres Hotel Barstow is located off the 1-15 at Lenwood Road and is ready to welcome you with comfort and personalized service.
- Outlets at Barstow - .2 miles
- Mojave River Valley Museum - 5.4 miles
- Western American Railroad Museum - 6 miles
- Barstow Station - 6.6 miles
- Marine Corps Logistics Base - 9.9 miles
- Calico Ghost Town - 16.8 miles
- Fort Irwin - 43.3 miles
- Las Vegas Strip - 161 miles
- In N Out
- Jenny's Grill Steak & Mariscos
- Idle Spurs Steakhouse
- DiNapoli's Firehouse
- Lolas Kitchen
- Village Café
- Victorville - 27 miles
- Apple Valley - 29.2 miles
- Hesperia - 34.9 miles
- San Bernardino - 65.5 miles
- Riverside - 78.0 miles
- Las Vegas - 161 miles
Airports & Transportation
- Barstow- Daggett Airport (DAG) 18.9 miles
- Ontario International Airport (ONT) 71.7 miles
- McCarran International Airport (LAS) 157 miles
- Directions from Barstow - Daggett Airport to Ayres Hotel Barstow: Head west on National Trails Hwy toward Hidden Springs Road.
- Merge onto I-40 W from Hidden Springs Road.
- Merge onto I-15 S.
- Take Exit 178 for Lenwood Road.
- Turn left.
- Hotel will be on right at 2812 Lenwood Road.