Disneyland Resort has an active dining culture at all hours of the day, including those of age visitors who are looking for an alcoholic treat. Adults who are eager to have their own bar crawl experience similar to Walt Disney World’s Epcot: Drinking Around the World in Disney California Adventure, follow this guide to stumble upon Disney’s finest cocktails.
There are no alcohol sales within Disneyland Park itself, with the exception of the member’s only Club 33, but there are plenty of places to stop for a drink at Disney California Adventure, Disney-owned hotels, as well as Downtown Disney. Here’s our useful guide to create your ideal bar crawl.
Disneyland California Adventure:
- Carthay Circle Lounge: Part of the all-new Buena Vista Street, Carthay Circle boasts a restaurant plus two lounges, one in which is exclusively reserved for Club 33 members and the other open to the Disney goers.
- Al Fresco Tasting Terrace: This venue with fabulous views features lots of tasting plates and a great drink menu. It takes a little digging to find, but you will find it in a secluded area upstairs from Wine Country Trattoria.
- Bayside Brews: Bayside Brews is one beer stand among many in Disney California Adventure. However, this venue sells some of the higher quality brews, such as a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA. Find this gem near the Silly Symphony Swings, Golden Zephyr, and Goofy’s Sky School.
- Cove Bar: In recent years, Cove Bar has exploded in popularity due to its colorful drinks and undeniable Lobster Nacho Revolution. Not to mention, the lively bar also has ten beers on tap.
- The Karl Strauss Beer Truck: This stand is one of the few offerings of good craft beer in Disney California Adventure. A few favorites here include Karl Strauss Beer, of course as well as Tower 10 IPA and Red Trolley Ale.
- Flo’s V8 Café: End your Disney bar crawl here (best at sunset) and enjoy one of the most enjoyable views in all of Disney California Adventure. Take in the majestic sites of the Cadillac Mountain Range and Radiator Springs Racers with a refreshing brew in hand.
- Hearthstone Lounge: Hearthstone Lounge has a great variety of beers, featuring anything from Karl Strauss and Sierra Nevada to a Sam Adams and New Castle.
- Napa Rose: Napa Rose is one of the best non-club restaurants within Disneyland Resort; and luckily, it’s also a restaurant that won’t pressure patrons into buying an expensive full-course meal on top of a drink.
- Hollywood Land Dance Party Club: This venue hosts a drink station each night and regularly themed parties for the club-goers in the resort. Here you’ll find light-up drinks and fancy martinis to keep you moving throughout the night.
- Trader Sam’s – Enchanted Tiki Bar: Some claim Trader Sam’s to be the trendiest bar in Disneyland Resort, as it is full of interactive décor and some fantastic mixed drinks.
Additional stops throughout Disneyland Resort:
- ESPN Zone, Downtown Disney
- Tortilla Jo’s Cantina, Downtown Disney
- House of Blues, Downtown Disney
- Uva Bar, Downtown Disney
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Downtown Disney
- Steakhouse 55, Disneyland Hotel
- Surfside Lounge, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
Make your nostalgia-enchanted Disneyland Resort visit complete with adult fun by making your own bar crawl through the resort’s best views, brews, and mixed drinks out there.