Experience the delicious flavors of Californian cuisine at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. In addition to savoring and sipping the many palatable food and drink options available, the festival will also feature culinary demonstrations, celebrity chef appearances, and special seminars.
This culinary celebration features some popular events that require reservations:
- Celebrity Chef Demonstrations: Why tune into your favorite cooking show on television when you can watch world-renowned chefs produce their signature dishes right in front of you? At these demonstrations, chefs will share their culinary expertise, recipe ideas, and of course, the food they have prepared! Among the celebrity chefs are Guy Fieri, Jamie Deen, Robert Irvine, Duff Goldman, Emily Ellyn, and Keegan Gerhard.
- Sweet Sundays: This event is simply irresistible for sweet-tooths everywhere. During a ninety-minute baking demonstration, you will be provided with a light breakfast and sparkling wine. But save your appetite because the best component of this event is the sampling of these succulent sweets.
- Winemaker Dinners: This year the festival will offer three nights of gourmet, wine-focused pairing meals. Each dinner will feature wines from a different California winemaker and each of the meal’s four courses promise to perfectly complement the wine’s flavor.
- Brewmaster Beer Dinners: Hand-selected beers will be paired with a carefully chosen four-course menu. Knowledgeable guest brewmasters will introduce the different beers and explain the chef’s vision for the pairing.
- Wine Education & Tasting Seminars: This event promises to be your most enjoyable learning experience to date. Wine experts will give a fascinating thirty to forty-five minute presentation with sample wine tastings on the scenic Sonoma Terrace at Golden Vine Winery.
- Beer & Spirits Education & Tasting Seminars: Indulge in knowledge and beer at one of these informative thirty to forty-five minute tasting seminars.
When you are not participating in one of the many fabulous ticketed events, there are an abundance of food-inspired events to attend. For instance, throughout the park there will be festival marketplace kiosks offering small plates and beverages, which have been inspired by local California cuisine. The festival also has lifestyle seminars where you can enjoy complimentary twenty to thirty minute presentations on a variety of lifestyle topics and live art demonstrations. Lastly, if you are a young, aspiring chef between the ages of three and eleven, you are invited to participate in a memorable, hands-on cooking experience.
This palate pleasing event will be ongoing daily from March 10th through April 16th -- plenty of time to visit all the venues and partake in the many seminars offered. Also, for those seeking accommodation during the food festival, ALO Hotel is offering an Enchanted Family Days Package in which you and your family can enjoy two full days at Disneyland resort. The package also includes two adult (2)-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets and two child (2)-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets. Book today so you do not miss out on this exclusive offer!With so many food inspired activities and endless opportunities to indulge in the best of California’s cuisine, the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival certainly gives foodies everywhere a reason to rejoice.