Don’t miss the chance to be a part of Disneyland Resort’s grand 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration this summer. Ever since Disneyland Park opened on July 17, 1955, the Disneyland Resort has been a dreamlike destination for generations of families to return to time and time again.
Everybody’s favorite park is celebrating its birthday with some exclusive, limited-time shows and events:
· Disneyland Forever Fireworks: The show is much more than an ordinary fireworks displaying. Using all of Main Street, U.S.A. and iconic Disneyland locations like the Matterhorn mountain, Rivers of America and “it’s a small world” as its stage, this all-new showcase takes you on an amazing adventure that proves just how magical The Happiest Place on Earth can be.
· Frozen at Disneyland Resort: Frozen features throughout the Diamond Celebration events will cool you down in this hot, sizzling summer. Look out for highly anticipated Frozen moments in the Disneyland Forever Fireworks, Paint in the Night parade, and World of Color shows. There will also be theatrical productions of the Frozen story that has captured the world’s hearts at the Hyperion.
· Star Wars at Disneyland Resort: Venture to a galaxy far, far away at Disneyland Park this summer with timeless rides like Space Mountain, interactive exhibits, and Star War-themed culinary delights.
· Paint the Night: Disneyland Resort will celebrate its 60 years of magic with one of its brightest and boldest parades, filled with one-million colorful lights.
· Dazzling Dine-Monds: Nothing says a real celebration like some brilliantly diamond-themed treats! From diamond-inspired, limited-time popcorn buckets to specialty cocktails with glowing collectable “diamonds,” Disneyland Resort will add magic to every bite and sip. Also, enjoy the special events and dining at Downtown Disney District, as it celebrates.
· World of Color – Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Walt Disney: Watch the extraordinary water and light extravaganza that captures Walt’s journey from his earliest creations to his visions for Disneyland Park to the impact of his magic on millions today. The show that features soaring fountains, spectacular special effects, and many other surprises will be hosted by Neil Patrick Harris and of course, Mickey Mouse.
The opportunity to purchase Diamond Celebration Diamond Collection merchandise also ends when the festivities end as well. The collection sports a simple, classic, and elegant look with black, gray and silver tones. These rare and special Disney pieces are inspired by actual diamonds and are guaranteed to sparkle your wardrobe and home.
This once-in-a-lifetime, celebratory extravaganza will fade away soon. Make sure to not miss Disneyland Resort beam with dazzling Diamond Celebration this summer.
Ayres Hotel Anaheim, ALO Hotel, and Ayres Hotel Orange are all close locations available for stay nearby Disneyland Resort.