The highly anticipated Inland Empire Bridal Show will be held at the Riverside Convention Center on Sunday, March 26, 2017. This event is crucial for all brides because it allows them to shop and connect with eighty Inland Empire wedding vendors – connections that are essential to achieving their dream wedding. Whether you are a bride-to-be looking for new ideas, seeking a photographer, or need assistance planning your romantic honeymoon, this event will help you prepare for your wedding.
The bridal show will take place from 10am to 4pm. Admission is $12 the day of the event, but if you purchase your tickets online, there is a reduced price of $6. Children ages 12 and under are free and you can register engaged couples to reserve materials for them (such as a wedding workbook, a shopping bag, and personal contact labels).
The day will be filled with many helpful events, including:
● Wedding Exhibits: at this event you can compare hundreds of local wedding professionals, such as photographers, invitation makers, cake bakers, tuxedo renters, wedding coordinators, and more. This event allows you to have one-on-one interactions with wedding service providers and compare different offers to find the best fit for your wedding. The exhibit will be ongoing from 10am to 4pm, giving you ample time to find the perfect services.
● Prizes: prizes are available at all events. When you attend one of the fashion shows, you also become eligible for an array of wedding planning giveaways.
● Exhibitor Giveaways: when couples visit a company or an exhibit at the Bride World Expo, they can register for additional prizes and promotional items.
● Fashion Show: two fashion shows will be held each day (the first at 12pm and the second at 2pm). National designers and local salons will showcase the latest styles for wedding attire. Seating is available thirty minutes prior to each presentation and it is advised to arrive early to guarantee seating. Before each showing, entertainers will be showcased and prizes will be distributed.
● Groom’s Contest: grooms-to-be can make their mark on the runway to compete for cash and prizes.
● Musical Entertainers: Bride World will showcase lives bands, vocalists, and musicians.
● Planning Seminar: wedding coordinators will help guide you through the planning process and help you avoid common mistakes.
● Expo Program: Bride World provides shopping guides that list the day’s activities, participating exhibitors, a floor plan, and coupons.
● Free Stuff: event sponsors will provide couples with shopping bags to collect organizers, product samples, coupons, and information about featured exhibitors.
● Correspondence Labels: Bride World will provide all couples with eighty contact labels that include their names, a mailing address, an email address, and a wedding date.
If you have an approaching wedding, make sure that you take advantage of this wonderful event. For those who do not live in close proximity to the event, accommodation is available at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley.