If you so dare, make your way to Southern California’s Universal Studios Hollywood to celebrate Halloween with the creators of the most frightening horror film inventors themselves. Universal Studios will be filled with scare-inducing attractions that will make chills crawl through your skin.
This year’s Halloween event features all new mazes based on some of the most terrifying films and television series to exist.
· American Horror Story: Begin the spooky walk at Murder House, a century old residence on the outskirts of Los Angeles with a catastrophic past. Then, continue toward the next stop at the creepy backwater town of Jupiter, Florida where a freak show has taken over. Finally, check in at the Hotel Cortez, a historic relic that hides a history of murder and madness.
· The Exorcist: Based upon what many call the “scariest film of all time,” guests will find that a violent battle is raging inside the MacNeil house where a troubled girl’s soul is at stake.
· Freddy vs. Jason: Brave souls will be thrown into the middle of an epic battle between Freddy Krueger, from A Nightmare on Elm Street, and Jason Vorhees, from Friday the 13th.
· Halloween: This year’s Halloween: Hell Comes to Haddonfield is the terrifying sequel to 2015's Halloween: Michael Myers Comes Home, the highest rated maze in the history of Halloween Horror Nights.
· Krampus: For centuries, European children have frightened their children with stories of Krampus, the wicked twin of Saint Nicholas who preys on children who make the naughty list during the Christmas season. Now the legend comes alive in America to haunt those who have lost the meaning of Christmas.
· The Texas Chansaw Massacre: This Halloween, the Sawyer family’s mischievous ability to get away with murder has encouraged the family to expand their strife when Leatherface’s brother returns from war.
The Walking Dead attraction will also be a highlight of Universal Studios’ Halloween extravaganza, as guests will walk in the footsteps through nightmare landscapes that bring this popular AMC television show to frightening life.
The Jabbawockeez Show returns again to hit Hollywood with another year of unbelievable choreography, special effects, intense music, and even a little humor.
Other rides will include:
· Transformers – The 3D Ride
· Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride
· Jurassic Park – In the Dark
· The Simpsons Ride
On every selected Halloween Horrors Night, the park will be open from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. Check online for dates and deals available.
Ayres Hotel Manhattan Beach/Hawthorne is about a forty-five minute drive to Universal Studios Hollywood.