Food, wine, and music -- what more could you ask for? Orange County is proud to host the Food, Wine, and Music Festival on Saturday June 24th from 12pm-7pm. Not only will there be an abundance of delectable treats, but there will also be a wide variety of wines and craft beers to quench your thirst. Additionally, you will have access to acclaimed performers as they take the stage. Make sure you do not miss this exciting day of events!
There will be a wide array of food options to pick from, so no matter what your preferences, there will be something to please every palate. The food venues for this year’s event includes:
· Pearson’s Fish House: featuring their popular Cajun fish and fried catfish.
· Fratellos: specializes in artisan pizza and lasagna.
· Chubby Grubby: indulge in tri-tip mushroom sticks and chicken on a stick.
· Hunter’s Steakhouse: mouthwatering tri-tip sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches, veggie burgers, and much more!
· Jujus Famous Ceviche: specializes in mouth-watering red snapper and white shrimp ceviche.
· BAPS!: offers chicken cordon bleu, chicken parmigiana, and a variety of Italian appetizers.
· Good Choice Sushi: a classic take on poke and sushi.
· Taste of Poland: pierogis, stuffed cabbage, potato pancakes, and polish sausage.
· Wild & Twisted Food: the perfect place for indulging in snacks like tater tots, French fries, and potato chips.
· Silvios' Brazilian Beach BBQ: unbeatable Brazilian BBQ meats and monster fries.
· Sunny Jays: serving chicken wings and funnel cake.
· The Big Easy: cabana sandwich, Creole roast beef sandwich, and many more creative selections.
· The Gumbo Pot and Best Gumbo: the experts on traditional gumbo.
· Maui Wowi: the place to go for smoothies and coffee.
· Tacos & Co.: traditional tacos, burritos, nachos, and flautas.
· Doskans Coffee: head here if you need a pick me up!
· AB Sorbets & Geliati Celesti: delicious variety of sorbets.
· Infinity Sauces and Mago Hot Sauce: try out one of their delicious hot sauces!
· Mariposa Ice Cream
· Brandinis Toffee
· Seven Barrels: the olive oil experts.
· Essentia Water: come here when you are in need of hydration!
· Olde Thyme: serves boba tea and lemonade.
· Thrive Juice Lab
· Rita’s: homemade Italian ice.
· Bubba Jerk: serves beef Jerky.
· Kind Snacks: providing healthy and nutritious “Kind Bars.”
· Luna Grill: specializes in Mediterranean food.
· Zico Beverages
· That’s What’s Up: a must-go for anyone with a sweet tooth.
· Angelic Imports: chocoholics everywhere will flock to this place.
· Cream and Honey Company: serves frozen drinks.
In addition to this expansive selection of food and beverage options, the festival will also serve international and domestic wines as well as craft beers.
Make sure that in addition to indulging in the delicious cuisine and drink offerings, you also experience one of the many performances.
· The Craft Brew Stage will feature performances by “No Duh” from 1:30pm-3:00pm, “Faux Fighters” from 3:30pm-5pm, and “40oz. to Freedom” from 5:30pm to 7pm.
· At the Grand Pavilion Stage there will be a performance by “The Killer Dueling Pianos.”
· “DJ Peter G” will also be performing at the Wine Stage.
If you are interested in attending this exciting event, there are three ticket options available:
· General Admission: admission into the festival and $8 per drink (wine, beer, or mixed) from designated stands. These tickets cost $10 per person.
· Unlimited Drink Sampling: includes admission and unlimited drink samples from 40 crafts breweries and 100 varieties of wine. With this ticket you will also be given a commemorative glass. Tickets cost $60 per person.
· Grand VIP Pavilion: includes entry into the Grand VIP Pavilion. Access to VIP food and dessert samples from participating restaurants and bakeries, VIP area meal from a caterer, unlimited beer, wine, soda, and water, unlimited drink samples from up to 40 crafts breweries and 100 varieties of wine, shaded seating, private upgraded restrooms, exclusive entertainment from “The Killer Dueling Pianos, and a commemorative glass. Tickets cost $150 per person.
If you are seeking accommodation during your golfing experience, Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods is within close proximity to the festival. This hotel offers the warmth of a villa and the comforts of a contemporary California hotel. We hope you will stay with us after an exciting day at the Orange County Food, Wine, and Music Festival.