Oktoberfest at Fairplex returns this year with Bavarian music, authentic German food, games, prizes, and of course, plenty of beer. Experience all the authentic festivities Oktoberfest is famous for right here in Los Angeles.
The festival will be open during the following dates:
- Friday, October 6th: 6p.m. to midnight
- Saturday, October 7th: 6p.m. to midnight
- Friday, October 13th: 6p.m. to midnight
- Saturday, October 14th: 6p.m. to midnight
- Friday, October 20th: 6p.m. to midnight
- Saturday, October 21st: 6p.m. to midnight
Look no further than this one-of-a-kind beer festival for authentic beers that will transport you directly to Germany. Some of the traditional styles of Oktoberfest and wheat beers include:
- Widmer Hefeweizen
- Shock Top Pumpkin
- Widmer Okto
- Spaten Lager
- Franziskaner Hefeweizen
- Spaten Oktoberfest
- Warsteiner Oktoberfest
- Warsteiner Verum
- Konig Ludwig Hefeweizen
- Hungar 24 Oktoberfest
- Hangar 24 Orange Wheat
In addition to all the beer that will be flowing, there will be many German dishes served at the festival. Expect classics such as bratwurst, knockwurst, and sweet corn. There will also be classic staples such as potato pancakes and potato salads as well as pretzels and pickles when you need a light snack.
Expect lively German entertainment as you sip on your beer and indulge in sausages. This year’s Oktoberfest will feature:
- The Rheinlanders: a traditional German “Oom-Pah” band. These bands have traditionally performed in the villages and beer halls of Germany, Austria, and Switzerland for the past 100 years. Their popular dance and folk music will ensure you are clapping, singing, and dancing. The Rheinlanders will be performing and holding contests every night from 6p.m. to midnight.
- DJ Schlagen: he will be spinning vinyl every night of Oktoberfest from 8p.m. to midnight.
- The Ultimate Stones (Rolling Stones Tribute): will be performing on October 6th and 7th at 6p.m., 7p.m., 8:15p.m., and 9:15p.m.
- DSB (Journey Tribute): will be performing on October 13th and 14th at 6p.m., 7p.m., 8:15p.m., and 9:15p.m.
- Queen Nation (Queen Tribute): will be performing on October 20th and 21st at 6p.m., 7p.m., 8:15p.m., and 9:15p.m.
If you are over twenty one years of age and interested in attending the festivities at Fairplex, you can purchase tickets online. Day pass admission tickets cost $10 per person and daily parking passes cost $15.
For those seeking accommodation near the Fairplex, Ayres Suites Ontario Mills is within close proximity. This Inland Empire hotel offers upscale suites and personalized service, which will ensure your visit is a memorable one.