There is no need to leave your furry companion at home when California is filled with so many dog-friendly beaches and parks, and Ayres Hotels offers numerous pet-friendly accommodations.
The specifically pet-friendly Ayres Hotel locations include:
· Ayres Lodge Alpine
· Ayres ALO Hotel
· Ayres Suites Corona West
· Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
· Ayres Hotel Redlands
· Allegretto Vineyard Resort in Paso Robles
The most entertaining member of the family will surely want to soak in the rays as well. California has an abundance of dog-friendly beaches, but let us help you by giving you a few to start with:
· Arroyo Burro Beach, Santa Barbara: The off-leash terrain for dogs begins east of the slough of Arroyo Burro Beach and continues to almost the steps at Mesa Lane.
· Baker Beach, San Francisco: Representing one of Northern California’s dog-friendly beaches, Baker Beach gives dogs lots of land to roam around in just a mile south of one America’s greatest landmarks, the Golden Gate Bridge.
· Coronado Dog Beach, Coronado: With the Point Loma skyline filling the background scenery on one side, Coronado’s Dog Beach serves as a relaxing, picturesque visit for you and your doggie friend.
· Fiesta Island Off-Leash Dog Park, San Diego: Much of the sandy Fiesta Island is dedicated to an off-leash area for dogs to roam around in the sandy dunes and Mission Bay’s calm waters.
· Huntington Dog Beach, Huntington Beach: In the SoCal home to some of the best surf of Huntington Beach, dogs can feel free to go for a swim or lay out on the warm sands oat any time of the year. Huntington Dog Beach is closest to Ayres Hotel Fountain Valley.
· Monterey State Beach, Monterey: The legendary beach town of Monterey welcomes dogs and their families to its state beach’s beautiful views.
· The Original Dog Beach, San Diego: At what some may consider the most popular dog beach in SoCal, dogs can run around the beach at any time of the day. The Original Dog Beach is located at the northern point of San Diego’s Ocean Beach.
· Rosie’s Dog Beach, Long Beach: Closest to Ayres Hotel Seal Beach, Rosie’s Dog Beach and other nearby Long Beach dog parks dedicate 10+ acres of off-leash areas for dogs to roam around in.
Book your pet-friendly accommodations for your next family vacation or business stay and make sure your furry friend enjoys a stress-free vacation too!