What is a family-filled vacation without your most entertaining member? There's no need to leave your furry – or non-furry – companion out of the adventure. Ayres Hotels offers many pet-friendly accommodations.
Our pet-friendly Ayres Hotel locations include:
- Ayres Lodge Alpine
- ALO Hotel in Orange
- Ayres Suites Corona West
- Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
- Ayres Hotel Redlands
- Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles
Although your pet pal will certainly feel like royalty in your Ayres accommodations, there are plenty of activities for you all to enjoy in California’s sunshine.
- Go for a hike: California is the home to some of the most incredible, world-famous national parks. Roam around the majesty of The Devils Postpile, Joshua Tree National Park, Pinnacles National Park, Sequoia National Park, and of course, Yosemite National Park. These are only a few of the grandest places to explore!
- Enjoy walks on SoCal’s world-famous beaches: There is an abundance of dog-friendly beaches in popular areas such as San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Palm Springs, Los Angeles, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Huntington Beach (Dog Beach), and Long Beach. Go for a walk or allow your pet to dip its paws in the refreshing Pacific Ocean.
- Road-trip the Pacific Coast Highway: The signature California road trip involves driving through the cliffs and wonders of highway route 1. Blast some tunes and wind through 147 miles of unforgettable views from Mendocino County to the north and ends down in Orange County.
- Explore the Redwoods Forest: There’s a reason why the Redwood Forest is mentioned in the American classic “God Bless America,” as it is a quintessential, national icon. Whether you and your pet partner-in-crime decide to drive through or stop to walk around, you will both be amazed to look up at the tallest trees on Earth.
- Sip on some of the best local craft beers: Don’t let your pet have you miss out on some of the best West coast brews. Bring him or her along instead! SoCal has some great pet-friendly breweries, like Coronado Brewing Company in San Diego or Angel City Brewery in LA.
- Adventure through acres and acres of Paso Robles’ vineyards: There are dozens of pet-friendly vineyards here you can indulge in the fruits of the best wine, and you both can marvel at the natural vineyard beauty.
Why spend hours and unnecessary pennies that could be used for a trip to find a kennel or pet-sitter? Bring the most entertaining member of your family along for the journey with Ayres Hotels’ flexible pet-friendly accommodations! Your furry friend will likely be the best travel partner around.