The 6th annual Irvine Film Festival will be returning on Saturday, January 21st to Sunday, January 22nd. The internationally acclaimed festival will feature a red carpet, widely recognized judges, and welcomed film submissions from all ages.
Check out a few of the official 2017 selections and discover where you want to be.
- Te Ata – Director: Nathan Frankowski
- Slipaway – Director: Julia Butler and Daniel Mentz
- Tatara Samurai – Director: Yoshinari Nishikori
- The Tribe – Director: Roxy Shih
- The Last Inhabitant – Director: Jivan Avetisyan
- End of Fall – Director: Joselito Seldera
- Living With the Dead – Director: Christine Vartoughian
- Daze of justice – Director: Michael Siv
- Arreo – Director: Tato Moreno
- Death by a Thousand Cuts – Director: Juan Mejia Botero
- The Islands and the Whales – Director: Mike Day
- The Longest Road – Director: Jennifer Salcido & Matthew Charles Hall
- Off the Rails – Director: Adam Irving
- Crows of the desert – Director: Marta Houske
- Mommy's land – Director: Garret Atlakson
- Nana – Director: Serena Dykman
- I Voted? – Director: Jason Grant Smith
- Frame 394 – Director: Rich Williamson
- The Mute's House – Director: Tamar Kay
- Nobody Dies Here – Director: Simon Panay
- The Bus Trip – Director: Sarah Gampel
- Brillo Box – Director: Lisanne Skyler
- Blood of the Martyrs – Director: Erik Lohr
- Becoming Cyborg – Director: Katya Berger
- Joshua Tree: Threatened Wonderland – Director: Bill Wisneski
- American Dreams – Director: Ned McNeilage
- Soy Cubana – Director: Jeremy Ungar
- Chris Bianco: I Used To Say Never – Director: Brandon Barnard
- Coalville Gold – Director: Ross Bolidai
- The Dance of a Quiet Soul Lost in Thought by John T. Frederick.
- Psyche by Timothy Charles Melkus
- Sanctuary by Scott Pittock
- Eke’Bolos by Stephen E. Settle
- The Experiment by Jeffrey Allen Russel & Lynda Lemberg
- Devil’s Valley Justice by Harold L. Brown
- Behold by Tom Cavanaugh
- Hunters Pointe by Scott Liapis.
- South of Good by Randall Reneau.
- Three Hundred Years in Paradise by Stephen Graf.
Purchase tickets online in advance or in person on the day at the venue. Festival seven-day passes, single day passes, general admission, and other packages are all available.
Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa is the closest Ayres accommodations for the festival.