Look no further than Knotts Berry Farm for thrill and adventure! The Orange County 160-acre amusement park is America’s first theme park and still one of California’s best. The park features over 40 rides from colossal rollercoasters to action-packed water rides. Visitors can also enjoy live entertainment, world-class dining, and authentic local shopping.
Soak in all of the fun that Knotts Berry Farm has to offer without breaking the bank by following these helpful tips:
- Regular daily entry at the front gate of the amusement park costs $72, however, buying a ticket ahead of time online costs only $40. These online funds also support the Susan G. Komen OC, a foundation that raises breast cancer awareness.
- Are you a frequent visitor and have trouble resisting the Knotts Berry Farm’s Silvwe Bullet rollercoaster? Consider buying a season pass. Regular entry at the front gate is $72, but a season pass that allows you to enter as many times as you would like throughout the season pass. A regular season pass has six payments of just $14.50.
- The iconic Knotts Berry Farm California MarketPlace is located just outside of the park, meaning visitors do not need to pay park admission fees to visit. If you are feeling eager to experience the park’s classic dining experiences like the world-famous Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant that begun the park’s legacy in 1934, then just stop for a visit at the marketplace and save the rides – and the cost of an admission ticket – for another day.
- General parking for automobiles totals to $17, and $22 for buses and RVs, which can take away funds from other fun experiences like dining and shopping. Instead, consider taking the ART shuttle service that goes right from the Ayres Hotel Anaheim front door to the Knotts Berry Farm MarketPlace. Shuttle tickets are as low as $5 for adults and $2 for children. There are also other shuttles that stop at the theme park as well, such as airport shuttles from Los Angeles Airport (LAX) and John Wayne/Orange County Airport in addition to Metrolink trains.
- Buying food to feed the entire family can add up rather quickly. Make sure to eat breakfast beforehand at your Ayres Hotel Anaheim’s provided, complimentary full breakfast. Consider packing lunches to eat outside of the park’s gates instead of buying expensive meals. And bring along non-alcoholic beverages, especially water, to have throughout the day instead of buying expensive drinks inside. After all, California’s hot weather can definitely make you dehydrated.
- Prepare for the weather beforehand! If there’s a chance of rain, bring an umbrella or rain jacket with you instead of buying an overpriced amusement park one out of desperation. For those who will be enjoying the park’s thrills into the night, bring a sweatshirt or sweater. It may be California, but nights can still become chilly.