Want to test your aim? How good is your eye? Find out at Oranco Bowmen Archery Range Club and Prado Olympic Shooting Park. These two exciting sports venues will allow you to test your accuracy and agility in a completely new way!
Oranco Bowen is a state of the art, private archery club. The club prides itself on its accessibility to members; in fact, it is open seven days a week to accommodate for members’ busy schedules. Furthermore, the range offers very flexible hours: it is open from early morning to late evening. Oranco Bowmen also encourages families to engage in the sport of archery. They offer a membership package that includes membership for you, your spouse, and your immediate children (under 24 years old). As a result, the club fosters a welcoming and engaging environment where you and your family can enjoy this wonderful sport.
To become a member of Oranco Bowmen, individual or family dues are only $180 per year, plus a $40 membership fee for CBH/SAA and a $30 initiation fee. Membership gives you daily access to the range as well as the opportunity to receive a monthly newsletter to keep you informed about upcoming events at the club and around Southern California. Membership begins on June 1st and expires the following June. When you initially sign up for a membership, your first year will be pro-rated from $180 depending on when you begin.
There are many exciting events held at the club, some of the most popular include:
● Regular Shoot Club: held on the first Sunday of each month. Official field or hunter round scores are entered on handicap cards and used to establish an archer’s tournament classification.
● Invitation Shoots: tournaments using novelty targets, special scoring or hunting simulations, or hunting simulations instead of the standard paper target rounds.
● 3D Tournament: consists of 42 life-sized animal targets set at unmarked distances with one arrow per target. Regardless of an archer’s skill level, these shoots are fun for everyone.
● Tournament Archery Program: the club has a points system that recognizes and encourages participation in tournament archery. Awards are presented annually.
● Big and Small Game Program: the club has a points system for recognizing hunters in both big and small game categories. Awards are presented annually.
● Annual Banquet: once a year, club members come together for a special evening of good food and camaraderie.
With such exciting opportunities occurring at the club, we hope that you will sign up for a membership!
Another way to test your aim is at the Prado Olympic Shooting Park, which is undoubtedly one of the best shooting facilities Southern California has to offer. Regardless of whether you are an amateur or a gold medalist in the sport of shooting, there are plenty of opportunities for all skill levels.
Prado Olympic Shooting Park offers a wide range of shooting including:
● Trap and Skeet: their world class shooting facility offers trap, skeet, and five stand.
● Pistol Range: the range is designed to provide you with a safe and enjoyable shooting environment. You should also visit the pro shop, which is fully stocked to accommodate all your shooting needs.
● Rifle Range: this 50-meter range is designed for shooting (.22 LR, .17 HMR, .223, and 5.56). No other centerfire rifles are allowed in any caliber. There are also shooting benches and sandbags set up for your use.
This facility promises an exciting day at the shooting range and the unique opportunity to try your hand at different types of shooting.
When you visit Oranco Bowmen Archery Range Club or Prado Olympic Shooting Park, make sure you seek out the wonderful accommodations at Ayres Hotel Chino Hills. Rolling hills, lush parks, and residential neighborhoods surround this scenic hotel, making it the perfect retreat from the fast-paced city life.