HOW YOU MAY PROVIDE US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USING OUR WEBSITE
- By communicating with us regarding service delivery including any profiles, preferences or special requests you may make.
- By participating in a marketing initiative, survey or responding to special offers we may send you from time to time.
- By registering or otherwise entering information on or through our website.
- By making a reservation or by using the website.
MAKING A RESERVATION/COMPLETING FORMSWhen making a reservation or using forms on the website it is necessary to have information in order to identify you, contact you and to process your purchase and requests. This usually includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date, and language preference. It may also include, if you choose to share that information with us, your preferences regarding services we may offer, such as type of room, type of bed, and the like. From time to time, we also offer special discounts offers (for example, to seniors or for children) and we may require birth dates or other qualifying information to assess your eligibility and process your reservation or participation correctly. If you elect to participate or take advantage of a promotion, package or other service that involves third parties, your personal information will be shared with that third party to the extent necessary to participate, enroll or otherwise provide you with the service and process your purchase or request. We may use the information you provide to send you offers and information about the hotel's services and those of select third parties. Except as we have described in this policy, your personal information will not be given to these third parties.
WE OFFER YOU THE ABILITY TO RECEIVE TARGETED, TIMELY NOTIFICATION OF TIME SENSITIVE OFFERSTo sign up for this service we require you to provide us with your e-mail address, first name, last name, and zip code. You may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided on every offer we send you. Of course, if you change your mind, you may subscribe again at any time in the future.
BY VISITING OUR WEBSITEOur website does not collect personally identifiable information from you or your computer when you simply visit (e.g., browse) and unless you actually provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know or collect your name, your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information about you. When you a request or visit a page on our website, we do log certain communications, technical and operational information and aggregate it with other similar information in order to make our website function correctly, do capacity and other technical planning and generally make our website function properly and improve it where we can. We also use this information to better understand how visitors use our website and how we can better tailor our website, its contents and functionality to meet your needs. Our analytics tracking code does collect data about our traffic using the DoubleClick cookie. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Ads Settings.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To establish, maintain and honor our relationship with you and to provide you with our services and those of our third party suppliers and promotional partners.
- To understand and better attempt to fulfill your needs and preferences in providing services from us.
- To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services or offers we believe, based on the information you provide us, you may be interested in receiving.
- To manage and develop our business and operations and help us improve our services for you.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information may be shared internally, with corporate offices or sister properties so that they may provide the services you have reserved.
- Personal information may be shared with a person who, in the reasonable judgment of the hotel, is acting on your behalf of or as your agent - for example, a travel agent, secretary or corporate travel department, making a reservation for you.
- Personal information may be shared with a third party involved in processing transactions you request and supplying you with services.
- Personal information may be shared with a third party to perform functions, process transactions or provide goods or services to you, such as reservations handling, data processing or storage, surveys or research, to evaluate a customer's credit worthiness or in order to collect a customer's account.
- Personal information may be shared with a public authority or official or those acting under government or judicial authority to protect the assets and operations of the hotel or if, in the reasonable judgment of the hotel, it appears that there may be danger to life, property or public safety which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is required by law or regulation.
- We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above, except with your consent.
- We will take steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties, consistent with our policy and the laws and regulations that apply.
- We will safeguard your personal information from disclosure other than as identified above or with your consent.
- We will strive to keep your personal information accurate and up to date and we will provide you with reasonable opportunities to access, correct and update your personal information.