Access Our Best Rates, Guaranteed
Book Direct for the Best Hotel Deals in California
When you book directly through an Ayres Hotels website, enjoy exclusive benefits as well as our best publicly available rate. In the unlikely event that you find our rate lower on a competing site for the same day, room type, and number of guests, we will happily match that rate and provide an additional 15% off the lower rate.
To request a rate match, fill out a claim form within 24 hours of booking your stay—at least 48 hours prior to your arrival—and upon verification, your reservation will be updated to reflect the lower rate.
Book your stay directly and enjoy perks and benefits including:
- A 24-hour cancellation policy
- Local reservation agent assistance
- Special rates available only for the direct bookers
- Ayres Rewards Program: access special offers and over 100 credit and gift cards
- Upgrades upon availability
- Free early check-in (subject to availability)
- Last room availability
- Freshly baked cookies (varies per location)
Best Rate Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- Reservation must be made through the Ayres Hotels of California website. Competing rate must be for the dates of stay, room type, and number of guests for the same Ayres Hotel location.
- The best rate guarantee does not apply to the following rates:
- Rates that are not publicly available such as group, negotiated, corporate, promotional and employee rates.
- Discount rates offered to members of groups including AAA/AARP and government employees.
- Package rates that include room rate and other components such as entertainment, non-breakfast food items, car rental, and romance package amenities.
- Rates found on opaque websites such as Priceline.com and Hotwire.com
- Rate disparities due to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates, or on international points of sale.
- International versions of online travel agencies (i.e. Expedia.ca)
- Claim form must be submitted within 24 hours of booking and 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities, or any other fees and must be available to validate the claim.