FAQ - Ayres Hotel Chula Vista
What time is check in/ check out at Ayres Hotel, San Diego South - Chula Vista? Is there early check in/ late check out available?
Check in time at Ayres Hotel San Diego South - Chula Vista is after 3:00 pm. Check out is at 12:00 pm. Guests may check in early at 11:00 am or check out after 1:00 pm for a nominal fee of $30 + tax, based on availability.
What is the cancellation policy at Ayres Hotel San Diego South - Chula Vista?
Room reservations at Ayres Hotel San Diego South - Chula Vista must be canceled 24 hours prior to the scheduled check-in time of 3:00 pm, to avoid a cancellation fee of the first night’s room & tax. In the case of a non-refundable reservation/rate plan booking, the reservation is non-refundable and may not be modified. If your reservation is booked through a third party, cancellations must abide by their policy. To cancel your reservation, please call the hotel at 619-870-8400 or email us at [email protected].
Do you offer complimentary breakfast?
Ayres Hotel South San Diego - Chula Vista offers a complimentary full American breakfast served from 6:00 am – 9:00 am Monday through Friday and 7:00 am – 10:00 am on the weekends. The buffet-style breakfast includes freshly cooked eggs, potatoes, sausage or bacon, pancakes or French toast, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast, muffins, juice, coffee, and omelets on Monday and Wednesday.
Do you charge my card at the time of booking?
Reservations will be charged upon check-in unless otherwise noted. If your reservation is booked through a third party, payments must abide by their policy. All reservations require a guarantee by credit card with valid expiration date and EMV chip. The name on the credit card must match your government issued identification at check-in and cover the full room and tax amount + incidentals.
How much deposit do you hold at the time of check in?
At check-in, a physical credit card or debit card with an EMV chip is required to cover a $125 hold per stay for an incidentals deposit. Cash is not an accepted form of payment. The deposit is released at midnight after the check-out date and typically takes 3-10 business days to reflect in your bank account.
How old do you have to be to check in?
The minimum age to check in is 18. If an overnight guest is a minor (under 18), please have them contact the hotel directly for appropriate forms to be filled out and returned prior to arrival.
Is Ayres Hotel South San Diego - Chula Vista pet friendly? Is there a fee?
Yes. We have designated pet friendly accommodations and welcome well-mannered dogs, cats, birds, and fish. To bring a pet, we ask that you reach out to the hotel directly at (619) 870-8400 ext. 0.
- $60 non-refundable fee per stay
- Additional charges will be assessed for any pet-related damages to the room, public areas, or on the grounds of the hotel
- Maximum 2 Pets
- Pets accommodations are on the first floor with direct access to the courtyard
- Pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms
- Pets must be leashed or held in public spaces
- Ayres Hotels complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding Service Animals.
- Guests traveling with a Service Animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a Service Animal damage or soil the Hotel.
- Per the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Emotional Support Animals (ESA) do not qualify as Service Animals as they have not been trained to perform a specific job or task.
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA) will be charged the standard pet fee according the hotels policy. To learn more, please defer to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) website
Do you offer discounts for multi-room bookings or events/weddings?
For that information, you will need to speak with the Director of Sales. Amy Lassalette, the director of sales, can be reached via email at [email protected].
What tourist attractions are close to Ayres Hotel South San Diego - Chula Vista?
Below is a list of the nearby attractions for the Ayres Hotel South San Diego - Chula Vista:
Elite Athlete Training Center (3 miles)
North Island Credit Union Amphitheater (4 miles)
Cross Border Xpress (9 miles)
Downtown San Diego (13.5 miles)
SeaWorld (18.5 miles)