What time is check in/ check out? Is there early check in/ late check out available?
Guest may check in any time after 3:00 pm. Check out is at 12:00 pm. Based on availability, guests may check in early or check out late. For a nominal fee of $30 + tax guest may check in early at 12:00pm. The late check out fee varies based on the time of departure. Contact the hotel directly at (949) 455-2545 for availability and rates.
What is your cancellation policy?
Room reservations must be canceled 24 hours prior to scheduled check-in time of 3:00 pm to avoid a cancellation fee of the first night’s room & tax, unless booking a non-refundable reservation/rate plan, in which case, the reservation is non-refundable and may not be modified. If your reservation is booked through a third party, cancellations must abide by their policy.
Do you charge at the time of booking?
Reservations will be charged upon check-in unless otherwise noted. If your reservation is booked through a third party, payments must abide by their policy. All reservations require a guarantee by credit card with valid expiration date and EMV chip. The name on the credit card must match your government issued identification at check-in and cover the full room and tax amount + incidentals.
How much do you hold at the time of check in?
At check-in, a physical credit card with an EMV chip is required to cover a $125 hold per stay for an incidental deposit for all reservations except any made with the Ayres Resident Rate. The incidental deposit for Ayres Resident Rate reservations is $200. Cash is not an accepted form of payment. The deposit is released at midnight after the check-out date and typically takes 3-10 business days to reflect in your bank account.
How old do you have to be to check in?
If overnight guest is a minor (under 18), please have them contact the hotel directly for appropriate forms to be filled out and returned prior to arrival.
Is Ayres Suites Mission Viejo pet friendly?
Yes, we have designated pet-friendly accommodations on the first floor of the hotel for well-mannered dogs, cats, and fish.
- $75 non-refundable fee (up to 7 nights) for two pets
- An additional $5 fee will be assessed every additional night
- Additional charges will be assessed for any pet-related damages to the room
- Maximum 2 Pets
- Pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms
- Pets must be leashed or held in public spaces
- For more information about pet-friendly accommodations and restrictions, please reach out to the hotel directly at (949) 455-2545
- Ayres Hotels complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding Service Animals.
- Guests traveling with a Service Animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a Service Animal damage or soil the Hotel.
- Per the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Emotional Support Animals (ESA) do not qualify as Service Animals as they have not been trained to perform a specific job or task.
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA) will be charged the standard pet fee according the hotels policy. To learn more, please defer to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) website
Do you offer discounts for multi-room bookings or events/weddings?
Do you offer breakfast?
Yes, we offer a complimentary full American breakfast for all overnight guests. Breakfast is served from 6:00 am – 9:00 am Monday through Friday and 7:00 am – 10:00 am on the weekends. The breakfast includes freshly cooked eggs, potatoes, sausage or bacon, pancakes or French toast, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast, muffins, juice, and coffee.
What amenities does the hotel offer?
We offer complimentary parking, Wi-Fi and full American breakfast. Fitness center, heated pool, and hot tub are on site. A 24-hour business center is also available for guests. In-room amenities include Ayres Elevated signature toiletries, coffeemaker, personal refrigerator, microwave, desk, and ergonomic chair.
What are some nearby attractions?
Athena Spa, a full-service spa, is located onsite. We are also conveniently located just a short drive away from Mission Viejo Lake (private property) and Lago Santa Margarita in Rancho Santa Margarita (3.5 miles). Shopping Centers nearby include Laguna Hills Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo. Local dining options include our very own Old Camp Bar and Grill located on-site, Piccolino Ristorante, and Hanna's Restaurant & Bar.
What spa services are offered at Athena Spa?
Athena Day Spa provides a variety of luxurious massages, facial treatments, and aromatic body treatments as well as couples massages and more! By appointment only, please contact Mary Martin (949) 600-6272.
Is there a restaurant on site?
No. Our sister property next door, Ayres Hotel and Spa Mission Viejo has Old Camp Bar and Grill. It is a scratch kitchen and bar famous for their handcrafted menu items. Restaurant hours are Monday through Saturday from 4:00 pm–10:00 pm. For reservations or more information, you can contact the restaurant directly at 949-716-5921.