Frequently Asked Questions
What time is check-in & check-out? Can I request a late check-out or early check-in?
Guest may check in any time after 4:00 pm, however, they may process check-in upon arrival and store luggage at the front desk until the room is ready. Check-out is at 11:00 am.
For a nominal fee of $30 + tax, guests may check in early at 11:00 am or check out later at 1:00 pm, subject to availability.
Do you charge at the time of booking?
Reservations will be charged upon check-in unless otherwise noted. If your reservation is booked through a third party, payments must abide by their policy. All reservations require a guarantee by credit card with valid expiration date and EMV chip. The name on the credit card must match your government-issued identification at check-in and cover the full room and tax amount + incidentals.
How much do you hold at the time of check-in?
At check-in, a physical credit card with an EMV chip is required to cover a $50 charge per stay for an incidentals deposit. Cash is not an accepted form of payment. The deposit is refunded at check-out and typically takes 3-10 business days to reflect in your bank account.
How old do you have to be to check-in?
Guests must be eighteen (18) years or over to check into a guestroom.
What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel your reservation without penalty up to 4:00 pm the day before your scheduled arrival date. Cancelations/modifications after 24 hours will result in cancelations fees of the 1st nights room and tax. No Show reservations will be charged the first night’s room and tax, with any remaining days in the reservation being canceled.
What are the parking options?
We offer complimentary self-parking
Is there free wi-fi?
Yes, we offer complimentary wi-fi in guestrooms and public areas.
Do you offer breakfast?
Yes, we offer daily complimentary breakfast from 6:00 am – 10:00 am which includes coffee, orange juice, and our full American Breakfast Buffet complete with a rotating selection of freshly cooked eggs, potatoes, sausage or bacon, waffles, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast, and muffins.
Do you offer room service?
Room service is currently not available.
Do you offer cribs or rollaway beds?
Pack & plays are complimentary and are available upon request; however, we do not offer rollaway beds.
Do you offer a shuttle?
Yes, we offer complimentary shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel. Based on limited availability. Please visit the Front Desk at least 1 hour prior to the requested departure time to schedule a shuttle request.
Is Olympic Lodge by Ayres pet friendly?
Yes, we have designated pet friendly accommodations and well-mannered dogs and cats are welcome.
- $25 non-refundable fee per night for up to two pets
- Additional charges will be assessed for any pet-related damages to the room
- Maximum 2 Pets
- Pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms
- Pets must be leashed or held in public spaces
- For more information about pet-friendly accommodations and restrictions, please reach out to the hotel directly at 360-452-2993
- Ayres Hotels complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding Service Animals.
- Guests traveling with a Service Animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a Service Animal damage or soil the Hotel.
- Per the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Emotional Support Animals (ESA) do not qualify as Service Animals as they have not been trained to perform a specific job or task.
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA) will be charged the standard pet fee according the hotels policy. To learn more, please defer to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) website
Know before you go! Click here to view important travel alerts.