What time is check in/ check out? Is there early check in/ late check out available?
Guest may check in any time after 4 PM. Check out is at noon. Yes, for a nominal fee of $30 + tax guests may check in early at 11 AM or check out later at 2 PM.
What is your cancellation poilcy?
Room reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to scheduled check-in time of 4:00pm to avoid a cancellation fee of the first night’s room & tax, unless booking a non-refundable reservation/rate plan, in which case, the reservation is non-refundable and may not be modified. If your reservation is booked through a third party, cancelations must abide by their policy.
Do you charge at the time of booking?
For most reservations you will be charged upon checkout. When booking a non-refundable/ advanced purchase promotion reservation/rate plan, the reservation amount will be charged in full at the time of booking. If your reservation is booked through a third party, payments must abide by their policy. All reservations require a guarantee by credit card with valid expiration date and EMV chip. The name on the credit card must match your government issued identification at check-in and cover the full room and tax amount + incidentals.
How much do you hold at the time of check in?
Upon check in we hold $125 per stay for an incidentals deposit. The deposit is released at midnight after the check-out date and typically takes 3 to 10 business days to reflect in your bank account.
How old do you have to be to check in?
If overnight guest is a minor (under 18), please have them contact the hotel directly for appropriate forms to be filled out and returned prior to arrival.
Do you offer discounts for multi-room bookings or events?
Do you offer complimentary breakfast?
Breakfast is available at our on-site restaurant, Cello Ristorante & Bar. Visit our website for a list of menu options and pricing for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We also offer a Bed & Breakfast Package that includes a daily $35 Breakfast Credit to Cello Ristorante & Bar.
Cello Ristorante & Bar Hours
Breakfast: 7:30am - 10:30am
Lunch: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 9:00 pm
Do you offer a shuttle?
Allegretto Vineyard Resort does not offer a shuttle service.
Is the resort pet friendly?
We welcome well-mannered dogs at Allegretto Vineyard Resort! Please contact the resort at 805-369-2500 to ensure availability.
- $100 non-refundable fee (up to 2 nights) for two dogs
- An additional $50 non-refundable fee will be assessed each additional night
- $100 non-refundable fee will be assessed for any pets left unattended
- Additional charges will be assessed for any pet-related damages to the room
- Maximum 2 Dogs (40 lb weight limit)
- Pets are allowed in select guestrooms (Prelude King Terrazza, Prelude 2 Queen Terrazza, or One Bedroom King Suite)
- Pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms
- Pets must be leashed in public spaces
- Pets must be removed from the guestroom at the time of housekeeping service
- Additional pet policies apply
- Ayres Hotels complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding Service Animals.
- Guests traveling with a Service Animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a Service Animal damage or soil the Hotel.
- Per the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Emotional Support Animals (ESA) do not qualify as Service Animals as they have not been trained to perform a specific job or task.
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA) will be charged the standard pet fee according the hotels policy. To learn more, please defer to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) website
What amenities does the resort offer?
Throughout the resort, guests will find a heated pool and Jacuzzi, a wide variety of art and sculptures, gardens, vineyards, orchards, as well as a bocce ball court. Cello Ristorante & Bar is a Mediterranean-inspired restaurant located at the resort, which provides a culinary farm to table experience highlighting fresh local ingredients and artisan cookery. The Spa at Allegretto is a quaint boutique spa with six beautifully appointed treatment rooms and a lounge patio. A wide range of massage and facial options are available. Visit spaallegretto.com for more information.
Do you charge for parking?
No, self-parking is free. Valet Parking is available for an additional charge of $20 per night.
Do you have electric car chargers?
Yes, we have Tesla and Electric Vehicle charging stations available through our Valet team. The resort does not offer self-parking electric chargers.