Frequently Asked Questions - Ayres Hotel Anaheim
What time is check in/ check out? Is there early check in/ late check out available?
Guest may check in any time after 3:00 pm. Check out is at 11:00 am. Yes, for a nominal fee of $50 + tax guests may check in early at 10:00 am. Based on availability.
What is your cancellation policy?
Room reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to scheduled check-in time of 3:00 pm to avoid a cancellation fee of the first night’s room & tax, unless booking a non-refundable reservation/rate plan, in which case, the reservation is non-refundable and may not be modified. If your reservation is booked through a third party, cancellations must abide by their policy. To cancel your reservation, please call the hotel at 714-634-2106 or email us at [email protected].
Do you charge at the time of booking?
Reservations will be charged upon check-in unless otherwise noted. If your reservation is booked through a third party, payments must abide by their policy. All reservations require a guarantee by credit card with valid expiration date and EMV chip. The name on the credit card must match your government issued identification at check-in and cover the full room and tax amount + incidentals.
How much do you hold at the time of check in?
At check-in, a physical credit card with an EMV chip is required to cover a $100 hold per stay for an incidentals deposit. Cash is not an accepted form of payment. The deposit is released at midnight after the check-out date and typically takes 3-10 business days to reflect in your bank account.
How old do you have to be to check in?
If overnight guest is a minor (under 18), please have them contact the hotel directly for appropriate forms to be filled out and returned prior to arrival.
Is Ayres Hotel Anaheim pet-friendly?
- $50 non-refundable daily fee for 1 pet
- $100 daily fee for 2 pets
- One-time $50 cleaning fee per room
- Additional $100 fee will be assessed for any pets left unattended
- Additional charges will be assessed for any pet-related damages to the room during your stay
- Maximum 2 Pets
- Pets must be leashed or held in public spaces
- Pets may not be left unattended in our guest rooms
- For more information about pet-friendly accommodations and restrictions, please reach out to the hotel directly at 714-634-2106
- Ayres Hotels complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding Service Animals.
- Guests traveling with a Service Animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a Service Animal damage or soil the Hotel.
- Per the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Emotional Support Animals (ESA) do not qualify as Service Animals as they have not been trained to perform a specific job or task.
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA) will be charged the standard pet fee according the hotels policy. To learn more, please defer to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) website
Do you offer discounts for multi-room bookings?
For that information, you will need to speak with the Sales Manager. Trisha Skubic can be reached via email at [email protected].
Do you offer breakfast?
Yes, we offer a complimentary full American breakfast served from 6:00 am - 9:30 am Monday through Friday and 7:00 am - 10:00 am on the weekends. The buffet-style breakfast includes freshly cooked eggs, potatoes, sausage or bacon, pancakes or French toast, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast, muffins, juice, and coffee.
Do you charge for parking?
Yes, parking is $10 + tax per night. There is a one car limit per room.
How far are you from Disneyland? Do you offer transportation to Disneyland?
Ayres Hotel Anaheim is about 3 miles away from the main entrance. We utilize the ART shuttle service, at a daily fee of $6 for adults (age 10 and up) and $2.50 for children (ages 3-9). The shuttle services our guests on demand and can be scheduled by downloading the A-Way WeGo app. You can find route information and multi-day pass pricing at www.rideart.org.
Do you offer Disneyland tickets?
Unfortunately we do not offer Disneyland tickets.
Do you offer transportation to the airport?
Unfortunately, we do not offer shuttle services to or from the John Wayne airport.
What are some nearby attractions?
We are conveniently located across the street from the Honda Center and the Angel Stadium. We are also about a mile away from The Grove of Anaheim and 3 miles from Disneyland® and Disney's California Adventure® as well as the Anaheim Convention Center. Local eateries include J.T.Schmid's Microbrewery, Chili's, Kings Fish House, El Torito, and Dave and Busters all within a mile away, and Downtown Disney is just 3 miles out.