Frequently Asked Questions - Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
Road Detour Notice: Now - 4/1/24
Please call or text the hotel at 909-860-6290 for up-to-the-minute instructions.
What time is check in/ check out? Is there early check in/ late check out available?
Guest may check in any time after 3:00 pm. Check out is at 12:00 pm. Yes, for a nominal fee of $30 + tax guests may check in early at 11:00 am or check out later at 3:00 pm. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
What is your cancellation policy?
Room reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to scheduled check-in time of 3:00 pm to avoid a cancellation fee of the first night’s room & tax, unless booking a non-refundable reservation/rate plan, in which case, the reservation is non-refundable and may not be modified. If your reservation is booked through a third party, cancellations must abide by their policy. To cancel your reservation, please call us at 909-860-6290 or email us at [email protected]
Do you charge at the time of booking?
Reservations will be charged upon check-in unless otherwise noted. If your reservation is booked through a third party, payments must abide by their policy. All reservations require a guarantee by credit card with valid expiration date and EMV chip. The name on the credit card must match your government issued identification at check-in and cover the full room and tax amount + incidentals.
How much deposit do you hold at the time of check in?
At check-in, a physical credit card with an EMV chip is required to cover up to a $100 hold per stay for an incidentals deposit. Cash is not an accepted form of payment. The deposit is released at midnight after the check-out date and typically takes 3-10 business days to reflect in your bank account.
How old do you have to be to check in?
If overnight guest is a minor (under 18), please have them contact the hotel directly for appropriate forms to be filled out and returned prior to arrival.
Do you offer discounts for multi-room bookings or events?
For that information, you will need to speak with the Sales Manager, Alma Teasley. She can be contacted at [email protected].
Do you offer breakfast?
Yes, we offer a complimentary full American breakfast served from 6:00 am – 9:00am Monday through Friday and 7:00 am - 10:00am on the weekends. The buffet-style breakfast includes freshly cooked eggs, potatoes, sausage or bacon, pancakes or French toast, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast, muffins, juice, and coffee.
Are there any smoking rooms?
All of our guest rooms and floors are non-smoking.
Do you allow pets?
Yes, Ayres Suites Diamond Bar is pet friendly, and well-mannered dogs, cats, and fish are welcome.
- Small Pet Fee (under 35 lbs)
- $55 one-time non-refundable fee per reservation for 1 pet of 35 lbs or less (4 nights or less)
- Large Pet Fee (over 35 lbs)
- $85 one-time non-refundable fee per reservation for 1 pet over 35 lbs (4 nights or less)
- Multiple Pets Fee
- $85 one-time non-refundable fee per reservation for 2 pets (4 nights or less), maximum 2 pets per room
- Weekly Fee (5+ Nights)
- An additional $50 fee per pet, per room for 5+ nights
- Additional charges will be assessed for any pet-related cleaning or damages to the room
- Maximum 2 Pets
- Pets are allowed in specified guestrooms
- Pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms
- Pets must be leashed or held in public spaces
- Ayres Hotels complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding Service Animals.
- Guests traveling with a Service Animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a Service Animal damage or soil the Hotel.
- Per the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Emotional Support Animals (ESA) do not qualify as Service Animals as they have not been trained to perform a specific job or task.
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA) will be charged the standard pet fee according the hotels policy. To learn more, please defer to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) website
**Please contact the hotel directly for pet friendly room availability**
Do you have a Shuttle to the airport?
We would not have a shuttle to the airport there is transportation that will take you to/from the hotel to the airport: Prime Shuttle, Taxi’s and any travel app (I.E Lyft or Uber). The cost of these services will vary per person