Facilities all banquet service and meeting room set up for catering functions by performing the following duties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge, understanding, and adherence to Company Core Values and Mission Statement.
- Conduct self in a friendly and positive manner during all guest encounters.
- Set up tables, chairs, dance floors and conference equipment in the banquet rooms as needed per guest request and/or banquet request order.
- Obtains and maintains keys and pager from the Front Desk or from team member who worked the prior shift and transfers keys and pager to the next shift or Front Desk.
- Review banquet request orders for the day to ensure all the guest needs are understood and achieved in a timely manner.
- Ensure all meetings have ice water stations, unless otherwise requested by guests.
- Makes coffee and fills fruit juice and water dispensers as required.
- Replaces soiled linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
- Ensure guest needs and requests are responded to in a timely manner.Vacuum carpet between meetings.
- All set-ups are to include clean linen, glassware, silverware and china.
- Check meetings throughout the day and at meeting breaks.
- Perform the breakdown of meeting rooms and return all equipment not needed to the reset room to its proper storage place.
- Wipe table tops and chairs with damp cloth.\
- Responsible for working in a safe and conscientious manner. Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Complete end of shift duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of writing, reading and speaking English language is helpful
- Heavy work - exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 35 pounds of force frequently, or constantly while lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling and otherwise moving and maintaining objects.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must maintain composure under pressure