To serve beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely and manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Also, to prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the lounge.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- Efficiently prepare and serve drinks to patrons in all areas.
- Accurately account and tend al opened guest checks submitted by servers.
- Arrive for work on time and in prescribed uniform to include name badge.
- Have a strong knowledge of drink recipes, wine list, and food and bar menu.
- Maintain accurate pars of all beverages in bar and reach in cooler.
- Use proper pour portions at all times.
- Follow check and cash handling procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of entire bar area.
- Ensure glassware is clean and stocked with complete variety.
- Ensure room service requests are accurate and delivered at proper times.
- Ensure accurate accounting and posting of drink coupon tickets.
- Ensure itemized posting of type of beverage ordered.
- Assure all product is completely served and keys are returned to front desk.
- Respond to all other duties requested by guest or supervisor.
- Ensure proper and accurate cashier reports at close of shift.
- Be familiar with company policies and procedures to include employee handbook.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work place.
- Assist guests and fellow team members as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Heavy work - exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently, or constantly while lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling and otherwise moving and maintaining objects.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must maintain composure under pressure