Breakfast Room Attendant
Responsible for the preparation, presentation and clean –up of the morning breakfast service, maintaining a sanitary work area, and for conducting oneself in a friendly and attentive manner during all guest encounters.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge, understanding, and adherence to the Company Core Values and Mission Statement.
- Prepares, assembles, and presents the morning breakfast service.
- Conducts self in a friendly and attentive manner during all guest encounters
- Ensures the ongoing presentation of high quality food during breakfast service hours.
- Washes and cleans all utensils, preparation equipment, counters, floors and any additional items required for the morning breakfast service.
- Cleans and sorts silverware and stoneware used during morning breakfast service to appropriate storage area.
- Breakdown breakfast set-up and reset restaurant for next meal period.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Ensures that sanitation standards are maintained.
- Responsible for working in a safe and conscientious manner, and adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains Food Handler Certification.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of, writing, reading, and speaking the English language is helpful
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Heavy work – Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, frequently, or constantly while lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling and otherwise moving and maintaining objects
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.