To keep all hotel dishes clean for guest and staff use.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Clean all dishes and utensils.
- Clean and degrease of walls and floors
- Maintain a dry and clean floor at all times.
- Handle and rotate produce at proper location.
- Organize all deliveries from produce, meats, seafood and dry goods.
- Assist all cooks when needed.
- Learn recipes for production.
- Assist in maintaining a team environment while working as a team member.
- Be familiar with company policies and procedures including employee handbook.
- Attend all meetings as requested by Executive Chef.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work place.
- Report to work in prescribed uniform.
- Assist guests and fellow team members as needed
- Handle all restaurant property with care
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by Executive Chef or supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Heavy work - exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently, or constantly while lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling and otherwise moving and maintaining objects.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must maintain composure under pressure