Frequently Asked Questions - Ayres Hotel Manhattan Beach/Hawthorne
What time is check in/ check out? Is there early check in/ late check out available?
Guest may check in any time after 3:00 pm. Check out is at 12:00 pm. Yes, for a nominal fee of $50 + tax, guests may check in early at 11:00 am or check out later at 2:00 pm.
What is your cancellation policy?
Room reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to scheduled check-in time of 3:00 pm to avoid a cancellation fee of the first night’s room & tax, unless booking a non-refundable reservation/rate plan, in which case, the reservation is non-refundable and may not be modified. If your reservation is booked through a third party, cancellations must abide by their policy. To cancel your reservation, please call 310-536-0400 or email [email protected].
Do you charge at the time of booking?
Reservations will be charged upon check-in unless otherwise noted. If your reservation is booked through a third party, payments must abide by their policy. All reservations require a guarantee by credit card with valid expiration date and EMV chip. The name on the credit card must match your government issued identification at check-in and cover the full room and tax amount + incidentals.
How old do you have to be to check in?
If overnight guest is a minor (under 18), please have them contact the hotel directly for appropriate forms to be filled out and returned prior to arrival.
Is Ayres Hotel Manhattan Beach pet friendly?
Yes, we have designated pet-friendly accommodations and welcome well-mannered dogs and cats.
- $100 non-refundable fee per stay
- Additional charges will be assessed for any pet-related damages to the room, in public areas, or on the grounds of the hotel
- Unregistered pets are subject to a fine of $125
- Maximum 2 Pets
- Pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms
- Pets must be leashed or held in public spaces
- For more information about pet-friendly accommodations and restrictions, please reach out to the hotel directly at 310-536-0400
- Ayres Hotels complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding Service Animals.
- Guests traveling with a Service Animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a Service Animal damage or soil the Hotel.
- Per the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Emotional Support Animals (ESA) do not qualify as Service Animals as they have not been trained to perform a specific job or task.
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA) will be charged the standard pet fee according the hotels policy. To learn more, please defer to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) website
Do you offer discounts for multi-room bookings or events?
For that information, you will need to speak with the Director of Sales, Mitzi Hoffman. She can be reached via email at [email protected].
Do you offer complimentary breakfast?
No, the hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast.
Our onsite restaurant, Polanco Mexican Steakhouse, is open for the following times:
Breakfast: 8:00am - 10:00am
Lunch: 11:00am - 1:30pm
Dinner: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Do you offer transportation to the airport?
Unfortunately, we do not offer shuttle services to or from the LAX.
How much is parking at the hotel?
- Overnight Parking: $20 per night
- 1 - 5 Hours: $10
- 1st Hour: Free
Do you offer shuttle transportation for guests?
Yes, we have a complimentary beach shuttle. For more information and to sign-up for transporation, please visit our front desk.