Transport and clean cooking utensils and service ware in order to provide cooks, bus persons and food servers with appropriate equipment for guests’ dining experience. Also requires cleaning of physical surroundings.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- Comply with established service standards, policies, and procedures.
- Complete all duties, side work, and other assigned duties with quality and efficiency.
- Arrive for work on time and in proper prescribed uniform to include name badge.
- Have strong knowledge of room service menu and wine list.
- Check and deliver amenity requests on every shift.
- Follow safety procedures at all times.
- Ensure server station is restocked completely and for every shift.
- Ensure proper linen supply.
- Ensure all silverware, chaffing dishes and glassware is polished at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness of floors, carpets, tables, chairs, and windows in the dining room.
- Ensure cleanliness of all work areas and server stations.
- Clear and reset tables as needed.
- Assist with beverage service.
- Assist in the preparation and set up of the morning breakfast service.
- Respond to all other duties requested by guests or supervisors.
- Be familiar with company policies and procedures to include employee handbook.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work place.
- Assist guests and fellow team members as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Heavy work - exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently, or constantly while lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling and otherwise moving and maintaining objects.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must maintain composure under pressure