Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking and delivery of any food and/or
beverage items. This task is to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional
manner resulting in a very high level of guest satisfaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- Comply with established service standards, policies, and procedures.
- Complete all side work and other assigned duties with quality and efficiency.
- Arrive for work on time and in prescribed uniform to include name badge.
- Have strong knowledge of menu and wine list.
- Comply with all established check and cash control procedures and standards.
- Perform all duties safely.
- Maintain high level of personal hygiene.
- Communicate suggestions, problems, and needs to supervisor.
- Ensure all side work responsibilities are addressed.
- Respond to all other duties requested by guests and supervisors.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work place.
- Be familiar with company policies and procedures to include employee handbook.
- Assist guests and fellow tam members when needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Heavy work - exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently, or constantly while lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling and otherwise moving and maintaining objects.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must maintain composure under pressure