FAQ - Ayres Hotel Vista Carlsbad
What time is check in/check out? Is there early check in/late check out available?
Guests may check in any time after 3:00 pm. Check out is at 12:00 pm. Guests may check in early at 11:00 am or check out later at 3:00 pm for a nominal fee of $30 + tax, based on availability.
Do you offer complimentary breakfast?
Ayres Hotel Vista Carlsbad offers daily complimentary full American breakfast. The buffet-style breakfast includes freshly cooked eggs, potatoes, sausage or bacon, pancakes or French toast, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast, muffins, juice, and coffee.
Monday – Friday: 6:30 am – 9:30 am
Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 am – 10:00 am
What is your cancellation policy?
Free cancellation 24 hours prior to scheduled check-in time of 3:00 pm. A cancellation fee of the first night’s room & tax will be assessed if cancelled thereafter. Non-refundable reservations/rate plans may not be modified and are subject to additional fees.
Do you charge my card at the time of booking?
Reservations will be charged upon check-in unless otherwise noted. If your reservation is booked through a third party, payments must abide by their policy. All reservations require a guarantee by credit card with valid expiration date and EMV chip. The name on the credit card must match your government issued identification at check-in and cover the full room and tax amount + incidentals.
How much deposit do you hold at the time of check in?
Upon check-in, we hold $100 per stay for the incidentals deposit. The deposit is released at midnight after the check-out date and typically takes 3 to 10 business days to reflect in your bank account.
How old do you have to be to check in?
The minimum age to check-in is 18. If an overnight guest is a minor (under 18), please have them contact the hotel directly for appropriate forms to be filled out and returned prior to arrival.
Is Ayres Hotel Vista/Carlsbad pet-friendly? Is there a fee?
Yes, we have designated pet-friendly accommodations on the first floor of the hotel and welcome well-mannered dogs, cats, birds, and fish.
- $45 non-refundable fee per stay
- Additional charges will be assessed for any pet-related damages to the room
- Maximum 2 Pets
- Pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms
- Pets must be leashed or held in public spaces
- For more information about pet-friendly accommodations and restrictions, please reach out to the hotel directly at 760-335-0035
- Ayres Hotels complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding Service Animals.
- Guests traveling with a Service Animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a Service Animal damage or soil the Hotel.
- Per the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Emotional Support Animals (ESA) do not qualify as Service Animals as they have not been trained to perform a specific job or task.
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA) will be charged the standard pet fee according the hotels policy. To learn more, please defer to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) website
Do you offer discounts for multi-room bookings or events/weddings?
For that information, you will need to speak with the Director of Sales. Kate Jordan, the director of sales, can be reached via email at [email protected] or by phone at 760-335-0035 ext. 502
Is there a restaurant on-site?
We have an on-site bar open Tuesday through Saturday from 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm offering a wide range of beers from local breweries in the area, as well as wine, mixed drinks, artisan pizzas, and salads.